How to Get Started?
- Select the report area of interest. The report area can be defined by
and/or Custom (where you may select from existing geographies such as city or ZIP Code.). Note:
Population-weighted small area estimate
method will be used to summarize data for custom report areas.
- Once you have selected the report area, you may choose to save it for future reference by clicking the "Save Report Area" button.
Check out the indicators data list to see what's included in the report.
- See our support page to learn more about how to create and customize a report.
Drag the border vertices to modify your custom area, or select from existing geographic units (county, city, etc.) to define your area.
How do you want to define the area?
TIP: To draw a custom area, click on the map to start drawing and continue clicking along your area's border to add vertices.
Drag the vertices to refine your custom area.
TIP: To select a county,
click on it to add to your selection. Click on a selected county to unselect it.
Show boundaries on map?
How will the data be reported?
Simple aggregation method will be used to summarize county-level data for your report area.
- Review your current area selection under My Area Selection.
- Add or remove to modify your area selection.
- Click Save Area button to save your selection to a new area or overwrite the saved area.
Or click Delete Area button to delete this saved area and go back to your library.